2 cups green beans
1 medium yellow pepper
1 medium green pepper
1 medium red pepper
1 tbsp curry powder
1 tbsp steak and chops (you can use your favorite spice)
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp maggi seasoning (you can use Worcestershire sauce)
3 tbsp oil
3 tbsp ketchup (tomato sauce)
4 tbsp sweet chili sauce
Aromat to taste
1. Cut carrots and green beans into strips and boil for 5-8 minutes (do not over cook).
2. Let your carrots and green beans cool.
3. In a pan add oil,your mixed peppers and onion fry for 4 minutes.
4. Add all your spices and seasoning sauce gently stir
5. Add your carrots and green mix well,then add baked beans remove from heat.
6. Add aromat ,ketchup and sweet chili mix well.