1. To start with, you should wrap a 10-cup or skillet pan containing margarine and sugar or a Wilton cake.
2. Immediately, set the oven temperature to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat together the butter and cheese until smooth.
4. You will want to add sugar and whisk until thin (the mixture becomes thinner).
5. You can then add one egg at a time, and beat it after each addition.
6. After that, slowly add the flour to the mixture and mix.
7. Next, add the lemon extract and mix.
8. Finally, you can pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
9. Alright now, bake until the marigold is centered and comes out clean or with “dry” crumbs, about 60 to 70 minutes. Please let it cool on a work surface on a wire shelf for about 15 minutes before turning it over on a serving tray. Remember to cool completely on the table before covering it in an airtight container.
10. Once done, store in an airtight container on the table top for 3 to 4 days.