- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded, finely diced (double it up or leave in seeds if you want more spice)
- 1 small can black olives, finely diced
- 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Dump everything into a bowl and start stirring it together. As the vegetables start to release a little of their water, the mixture will come together much easier. Continue stirring until well combined.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge, covered, for up to 24 hours. The longer the dip sets, the more water the vegetables will release. We prefer this eaten sooner than later.
- Serve with crackers or chips.
Source : Allrecipes.com