There’s a moment in life you realize you have to cut down on carbs, and that’s great! What no one tells you is that you don’t have to give up your favorite dishes. Our green, but delicious zucchini sliders are proof of that.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
• 2 large zucchinis cut in thick slices (8 slices in total).
• 5 ounces of ground meat.
• 4 slices cheddar or American cheese.
• 8 slices of brined pickles.
• Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice your zucchini, make sure you end with a pair number of thick slices.
- Make beef patties trying to match the diameter of your zucchini slices.
- Spray your zucchini slices with oil and cook for 5 minutes in your air fryer until crispy and golden brown.
- Cook your patties in a skillet. Two minutes each side.
- Top the patties with the cheese and pickles. Assemble your sliders using the zucchini as the bread.
Pro Tip: Use a cocktail pick to keep them from falling apart.